Thank you for your interest in a career with Big Bend Cares. All job openings are listed below. To apply, please forward your resume to Zuleika Perera, Chief Talent Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking a full-time Certified or Registered Medical Assistant for a fast pace medical office to perform various clinical duties to keep our practice running smoothly and efficiently. Our Medical Assistant will work closely with our clinic staff to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care.
Medical Assistant Responsibilities and Duties:
- Documentation of data in EMR software
- Draw blood and collect specimens, label and process specimens for send-out
- Taking patient histories and vital signs and other room triage duties
- Administer injections, medications, eye and ear irrigations, dress/bandage wound and incisions
- Perform basic x-rays, EKG, spirometer and utilization of other medical equipment
- Preparing exam and treatment rooms between patients and after daily schedule
- Preparing and maintaining supplies, necessary instruments and equipment for treatments, including sterile technique and sterilization.
- Performing selected administrative duties,
- Any other duties assigned
The ideal candidate will be patient care focused, enjoy working as a team, will have an excellent attention to detail and an excellent attendance record. Candidate must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test. One (1) year of experience and must be CPR/BLS certified.
To apply, please forward resumes to email@example.com.