Thank you for your interest in a career with Big Bend Cares. All job openings are listed below. To apply, please forward your resume to Zuleika Perera, Chief Talent Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking a full-time Certified or Registered Medical Assistant for a fast pace medical office to perform various clinical duties to keep our practice running smoothly and efficiently. Our Medical Assistant will work closely with our clinic staff to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care.
Medical Assistant Responsibilities and Duties:
- Documentation of data in EMR software
- Draw blood and collect specimens, label and process specimens for send-out
- Taking patient histories and vital signs and other room triage duties
- Administer injections, medications, eye and ear irrigations, dress/bandage wound and incisions
- Perform basic x-rays, EKG, spirometer and utilization of other medical equipment
- Preparing exam and treatment rooms between patients and after daily schedule
- Preparing and maintaining supplies, necessary instruments and equipment for treatments, including sterile technique and sterilization.
- Performing selected administrative duties,
- Any other duties assigned
The ideal candidate will be patient care focused, enjoy working as a team, will have an excellent attention to detail and an excellent attendance record. Candidate must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test. One (1) year of experience and must be CPR/BLS certified.
To apply, please forward resumes to email@example.com.
Position: Health Equity Coordinator
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer, Care Point Health and Wellness Center
The Health Equity Coordinator will address the root causes of health inequities utilizing evidenced based intervention strategies. This person will help identify social determinants of health from minority patients seeking primary and infectious disease care. The Health Equity Coordinator will further build and collaborate internally with providers and clinicians, engage community partners; develop partnerships; identify and analyze health inequities with our patients.
This is an 11-month grant funded position with no guarantee of an extension.
- Manages all assigned grant programs including compliance with grant rules, reporting, and liaison with funding agencies.
- Meet the required deliverables of the grant each month.
- Monitors and reports on appropriate use of grant and local funds.
- Written Communication- Writes clearly and informatively, edits work for spelling and grammar, varies writing style to meeting needs, presents numerical data effectively, able to read and interpret written information.
- Data entry
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Other Requirements
- Associates degree and two years of experience in public health sector or medical field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Community Health Education, Social Work, Nursing or related field.
- $31,000 annual. Salary is Non-negotiable
- Agency assumes 100% of employee and family health care coverage
SUBMIT RESUME TO:
Chief Talent Officer