Christmas is traditionally a time of joy and merriment. But, for many Big Bend Cares’ clients—who are also parents— it can be a time of worry and extreme stress. Many of our clients struggle to afford necessities like nutritious food, keeping the utilities on, keeping up with rent, reliable transportation, and medical care.
Buying their children gifts for the holidays may be an impossible burden or result in extreme financial and emotional strain.
Become a Holiday Angel and help Big Bend Cares create happy memories for these children.
How does Holiday Angels work?
- The program matches community members with our clients’ children in need.
- Families range in size from 1 to 10 kids and for each child, this program may be the only time that they receive new toys or new clothes that fit and are meant just for them.
- To sponsor a family with 1 to 10 children in the home, please complete the form below.
- You will then be sent information about the child’s or children’s clothing sizes and interests to help you pick out their gifts.
- Drop off the wrapped presents or have them shipped to the Big Bend Cares’ office by December 12th and know that you’ve made a positive impact on a family’s Holiday Season!
- No time to shop for gifts? Big Bend Cares’ staff is happy to shop for you! Just click here (https://bigbendcares.org/donate/) to make a Holiday Angels donation. Please be sure to say “Holiday Angels” in the Comment Section.
Have questions or need more information?
Please email Serene Smallwood at email@example.com
(850) 656-2437 ext. 224
Thank you SO much for helping make Christmas morning truly magical for these children!
Please remember that gifts to Big Bend Cares are deductible from your federal income taxes. Consult the Internal Revenue Service or your tax advisor for more information.
“A copy of the original registration and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling toll-free (800-435-7352) within the state or at www.800helpfla.com. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.” Registration ch#1673