- If you are HIV positive and would like to enroll in HIV services you should call 850-354-8765 and ask to enroll in the Ryan White Program.
- You will be transferred to a staff member to conduct a brief enrollment form over the phone
- An intake appointment will be scheduled
- You will need to bring the following information to your intake appointment:
- Proof of HIV (HIV Confirmatory Test or Detectable Viral Load)
- Proof of living in Florida (Utility bill, lease or another similar document)
- Current Photo ID
- Proof of Income (paycheck stub, social security letter)
- Proof of Insurance (Medicaid, Medicare, Florida Blue, other)
- If you are eligible to receive services, you will be assigned a case manager. Your case manager will be your point
of contact for requesting services and answering questions.